“Divinetemples.com” herein after referred to as “Website” and “We”, “Our”,”US” shall mean the Company.
COLLECTION AND STORAGE OF CUSTOMER’S DATA MAY INCLUDE FOLLOWING:-
- Our website collects and stores all personal data provided by customer at the time of customer’s registration or order placement.
- In case of login through Facebook, Google, Twitter website will automatically collect and store personal data of Customer to our database.
- Website may store entire history of customer’s session which includes demography, interests of our customer.
- Demographic Information may include uniform resource locator (url) and internet protocol (IP) of our customers computer.
- Website may store customers chat scripts, messages, feedback, wish list and other mails posted by our customer for support purposes.
- Website may store information regarding purchase done by customer for better offers and products recommendation.
PURPOSE OF COLLECTING AND STORING INFORMATION SHALL INCLUDE FOLLOWING:-
- To provide safe, efficient, easy and better services to our customer.
- To predict about the requirement of our customer and to provide proper suggestion based on customer session history.
- To provide details on various upcoming services.
- To know about our customer for better communication and proper delivery of services.
- To provide better support to our customer.
- To identify availability of our services to customer’s location.
- To analyse and improve our services technically to administer our website efficiently.
- Cookies are being used for collecting information about our customer’s browsing path.
ADVERTISEMENTS ON OUR WEBSITE
Our Customers may see advertisement by third party on our website.
We are not liable for any threat, malfunctioning caused due to third party advertisements and links.
PROVISION FOR SUBSCRIPTION / UNSUBSCRIPETION / DEACTIVATE
- Our customer may receive promotional mails, info on offers and other information regarding products and new launches.
- Our customers have full rights to subscribe or unsubscribe our services.
- Subscribing our mailing services means our customer intends to receive mails from our website.
- Unsubscribing our mailing services means our customer intends to avoid receiving mails from our website.
- Deactivating our services means our customer intends to delete his/her account from our website.